The challenge was figuring out a smooth workflow that would combine speed, high quality and low cost. The inspiration came from Taiichi Ohno, a Japanese engineer and executive at Toyota who came up with a systematic method for the elimination of every step within a manufacturing process that doesn’t add value to the final product. This made Toyota the most profitable car company in the world, by the way.
We applied this system to premium video production, drastically cutting down cost and delivery time. By breaking down the traditional workflow into tens of tiny tasks, we were able to identify and remove (or replace) over 15 steps that don’t affect final quality yet represent a waste of time and money!
HOW IT WORKS
- Our platform selects, field tests and profiles professional filmmakers and small production houses from all over the world.
- An intuitive process allows to turn creative briefs into specific formats. A format is a detailed framework you can build your project on by defining needs, mood and any must or must-not.
- When orders are placed, either for a single or a series of videos, the platform activates the right filmmakers locally in just a few hours.
- The platform provides filmmakers with an advanced project management system and high quality, cleared soundtracks to edit each piece of content.
- Videos are delivered within 5 working days and can be fine-tuned easily through our lean review tool.